Do you dream of:
- Practicing cyber-security response measures through simulated hacking environments focused on looking for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in systems
- Focusing on developing sophisticated counter cyber security measures aimed at combating technical online threats and hazards that are capable of disrupting and destroying essential services and systems
- Learning how to design, install, and troubleshoot computer network systems
Cyber Security Networking is offered at the Southeast campus. Enroll and prepare for further education, advanced certifications, and immediate employment.
Indispensable Skills and Essential Functions
All programming at OSTC is grounded on students having the competency to develop universal skills that are essential to employment. Individuals considering enrolling should exhibit the potential to learn the following industry relevant skills.
- Develop computer literacy
- Keyboard at 35 words per minute
- Diagnose and perform computer and network repairs
- Able to multitask
- Strong fine motor dexterity
- Develop comfort working with a variety of software applications
- Able to lift 25 - 30 pounds