Do you dream of:
- Cooking alongside professional chefs to create amazing gourmet cuisine in a fast-paced environment
- Being a key part of the team that operates a restaurant, prepares regional and international cuisine, and delivers unique dining experiences
- Crafting and presenting delicious, gourmet creations while preparing for competitions and events
Culinary Arts and Hospitality is available at all campus locations. Enroll and prepare for further education, advanced certification, and immediate employment. OSTC can help you find the light at the end of your tunnel.
Indispensable Skills and Essential Functions
All programming at OSTC is grounded on students having the competency to develop universal skills that are essential to employment. Individuals considering enrolling should exhibit the potential to learn the following industry relevant skills.
- Good personal hygiene
- Generally healthy, free of Tuberculosis and Hepatitis C
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to tolerate noise
- Able to tolerate extreme heat
- Able to complete precise detailed work
- Able to work with sharp objects
- Able to identify and use tools to complete job tasks
- Possess eye, hand, foot coordination