Do you dream of:
- Working alongside professionals in a full-service, interactive salon and spa
- Using advanced salon techniques to provide a full range of hair, nail, and skincare
- Creating artistic designs using the latest technology, trends, and brand name products.
Cosmetology is a regional program, serving the entire county, offered at the Northeast campus. Enroll and prepare for state licensure, further education, and immediate employment. OSTC can help you find the light at the end of your tunnel.
Indispensable Skills and Essential Functions
All programming at OSTC is grounded on students having the competency to develop universal skills that are essential to employment. Individuals considering enrolling should exhibit the potential to learn the following industry relevant skills.
- Able to memorize and apply information
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to work comfortably around chemicals and fumes
- Able to identify and use tools to complete job tasks
- Able to problem solve
- Strong interpersonal relationships
- Possess eye, hand, and foot coordination
- Able to lift 25 pounds