Our application window is now open. We encourage interested students to apply online. The link to the application will be available at 5:00PM on November 1, 2017. If you have any problems with the EnrollTrack System, or need an paper copy of the application, please contact the OSTC Counselor at the campus you would like to attend.
Students will be notified, via mail, of their acceptance after February 1, 2018. Please note, OSTC must review all applications prior to sending Acceptance letters. If you have any questions about your application status prior to this date, please contact your High School Counselor or the OSTC Counselor at the campus you would like to attend.
OSTC Enrollment Guidelines
All programming at OSTC is grounded on students having the competency to develop universal skills that are essential to employment. Individuals considering enrolling should exhibit the potential for the following Indispensable Skills and Essential Functions:
- Follows industry specific safety standards
- Able to work independently and to direct self
- Able to work as part of a team, including with a diverse group
- Able to manage time
- Possesses critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Able to plan and organize tasks
- Uses computers to complete work tasks
- Communicates effectively with others
- Completes work under stress and time constraints
- Demonstrates strong work ethic
- Pays attention to detail
- Able to work in a facilitated learning environment with minimal supervision
- Able to pass a drug screen
Each OSTC program has additional skills that are specific to the industry. The Indispensable Skills and Essential Functions guidelines identified for each OSTC program and the curriculum are available to help you determine if a program is right for you.
Students with Individual Education Plan or 504 Plan
If you are a student with an IEP or 504 plan, please download the IEP/504 Summary Form and have your counselor include it with your online application. It is recommended that Chrome Browser be used to access this form.