Student Support Services provides career counseling and accommodation services to students. We can help you develop a personal plan of success by supporting you with educational planning, career exploration, college admissions, and personal and social issues. Additionally, we work with students with diagnosed disabilities to provide accommodation supports as outlined in Individualized Education Plans and Section 504 Plans.
- Supports students through the enrollment process
- Provides career counseling
- Provides support with placement, articulated credit, and financing for future education
Student Support Specialist
- Develops and facilitates behavioral planning
- Provides information and referrals to parents and students for appropriate community agencies and resources
School to Career Coordinator
- Connects students to internships, apprenticeships, and work-based learning opportunities
- Assists students in developing professional portfolios, interviewing skills, and career ready habits
Special Populations Consultant
- Supports students and instructors in implementing accommodation supports as outlined in Individualized Education Plans and Section 504 Plans
- Represents OSTC at Individualized Education Planning Meetings, supporting students a Career Focused Education liaison
To arrange for support, you can visit by appointment or during scheduled walk-in times. Student Support offices are located on every campus. For more information, contact your campus Student Support office.